MGA COLORADO SPRINGS: UpaDowna’s ROAR in the City Event!
This month members of our MGA Colorado Springs team participated in the 3rd annual Really Outrageous Adventure Race (ROAR) which hosts numerous physical and mental activities along with a clue-led obstacle course and scavenger hunt. ROAR is presented by UpaDowna – a Colorado nonprofit dedicated to providing access to outdoor adventures for all through events and programs that “empower individuals, create healthier communities, and foster a respect for the environment“.
UpaDowna is known for hands-on, free programs such as:
- 3rd Sunday Adventure: Outdoor events in various locations on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- Adventure on Tap: Speaker series aimed at inspiring individuals to pursue outdoor endeavors.
- Pedal Party: Family friendly, all ages cycling extravaganza held each Wednesday, all summer long!
- Climb Night: Aimed at teaching the basics of rock climbing.
- SUP: Stand Up Paddle Boarding for all experience levels.
- Overnight Camping: A safe, fun way to experience beautiful wilderness areaas with experienced camping staff.
To learn more or to view a calendar of upcoming events visit: www.upadowna.org.